Lutein helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts and helps to maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration that are associated with sunlight damage.
Lutein is a carotenoid that is typically found in combination with its stereoisomer, zeaxanthin. Lutein and zeaxanthin are the two major carotenoid pigments in the human macula and retina.
- Helps to reduce the risk of developing cataracts.
- Helps to maintain eyesight in conditions (associated with sunlight damage) such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to support eye health in conditions (associated with sunlight damage), such as cataracts and age-related macular degeneration.
- Helps to protect the eyes against both blue light and oxidative damage
- Uses clinically proven FloraGlo® lutein, the #1 doctor recommended lutein
- Combined with bilberry extract and carrot powder for added antioxidant and eye-protective effects
- Safe and side effect free
- Made with a unique, patented purification process
- Protects the macula of the eyes from free radical damage
- Protects the skin from free radical damage
- Improves skin moisture content, lipid content and elasticity
- Protects against damage from harmful ultraviolet (UV) light and environmental pollution
- Clinically proven
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal.